The manufacturer warrants this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase by the customer. This warranty is limited to the replacement of defective parts, expressed or implied, including the warranty of merchantability and fitness.
Warranty only valid with presentation of original invoice or sales contract. This warranty is not transferable.
QUADRO USA assumes responsibility in the USA for the manufacturer’s warranty subject to the following conditions:
The warranty is only valid if the model(s) or structure(s):
- Is set up exactly according to approved QUADRO GmbH or QUADRO USA plans or installation instructions.
- Has been used only for the purposes they were intended.
- Has been used only by children of pre-school age (2-5 years) or toddler age (6-23 months), or as specified by the manufacturer, QUADRO GmbH.
- Has been maintained and inspected according to QUADRO GmbH or QUADRO USA maintenance instructions.
- Has not been subject to vandalism, misuse, accident, neglect or acts of nature.
- Has been used at ALL times under responsible adult supervision as specified by QUADRO GmbH and QUADRO USA.
The warranty does not cover:
- Breakage of components due to aggressive play including jumping on, kicking, punching or hitting with a hard object.
- Tearing or puncturing fabric materials or pool liner type materials.
- Damage to fabrics due to mildew, rot or related mistreatment.
- Cosmetic issues including cuts, scratches, dents, marring, fading, discoloring, stress marks, or weathering, dues to outdoor exposure, painting, decorating, play related accidents or normal wear and tear.
- Damage due to excess heat or sub-zero freezing temperatures.
- Discoloration due to sun, chlorine or salt water, wind, chemicals, or stress.
For any items which are covered by the warranty, QUADRO USA shall ship the replacement part free of charge within the USA within 60 days of written notice. QUADRO GmbH or QUADRO USA shall not be responsible for any labor costs associated with such replacement. The warranty on the replacement part(s) shall be for the balance of the original warranty period.
This warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, whether expressed or implied, including but not limited to any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purposes. Further, no representation, oral or written, may be substituted for the afordescribed exclusive limited warranty. To the extent permitted by law, QUADRO GmbH or QUADRO USA shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages which are expressly excluded from this sale.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
To make a claim under the terms of the Warranty, the buyer’s written statement of claim, along with a copy of the original invoice, maintenance records, and supporting photographs, must be sent to:
136 Walker Street
Atlanta GA 30313
QUADRO DER GROSSBAUKASTEN GmbH
Buxtehuder Strasse 112,
Hamburg, Germany 21073
0049 (0)40 7900 5080